วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 2.3 4 GB Internet Touchscreen Tablet - MID7012-4G

I had thought and looked into getting an iPad or one of the other larger tablets, but realized that if I was going to spend that much money that I may as well by a laptop. Yeah, they look cool and all, and the number of 3rd party things for it are out there, but I realized that I really didn't want something that big in size. I wanted something that I could easily carry around, see what email I had awaiting for me to read at some point, could sit and read a book, and play a few games. I had looked at some other 7" tablets, but there was just something about them that just didn't give me the desire to buy them, then I came across this one.
It's heavier than I expected, and takes longer to start than I would like, but it works for me.I have had no trouble connecting to wifi networks, the apps that I have added work great, going from portrait to landscape is quick, playing video from YouTube and elsewhere works fine, and I have even been able to make Skype calls with no problems.
The problem that I have had with it is that the battery doesn't last long, and it would of been really nice if they had made it a little bigger or added a clasp for the stylist. I also don't like the fact that if you lay it onto a table the screen will automatically switch to landscape.
The Apps store it uses (GetJar) has plenty of stuff to keep me happy, but I am not looking for it to do a billion things. So far I have enjoyed the e-reader (Aldiko) as it is easy to read things.
If you need all of the bells & whistles of the iPad, then buy an iPad. If you are looking for something that will do the basics quickly so you can do other things in life, this is a good choice.

panasonic v700 full hd 1920 x 1080p 50p 3d ready camcorder black 1mos sensor 46x intelligent zoom sd card recording 28mm wide angle with face recognition 3 0 inch lcd
canon powershot s100 digital camera black 12 1mp ultra wide angle 5x zoom 3 0 inch lcd
panasonic v500 full hd 1920 x 1080p 50p 3d ready camcorder black 1mos sensor 50x intelligent zoom sd card recording 2d 3d conversion with face recognition 3 0 inch lcd
panasonic sd80 full hd camcorder black sd card recording x42 intelligent zoom x37 optical zoom wide angle lens ia face recognition new hybrid ois
nikon coolpix p310 digital camera black 16 1mp 4 2x optical zoom 3 inch lcd
fujifilm x10 digital camera black 12mp exr cmos 4x optical zoom 2 8 inch lcd screen
fujifilm finepix f770exr digital camera white 16mp exr cmos sensor 20x optical zoom 3 inch lcd screen
canon powershot sx40 hs digital camera black 12 1mp super wide angle 35x optical zoom 2 7 inch vari angle lcd
panasonic wa2 full hd mp4 vertical camcorder blue 14mp 3m waterproof 15x intelligent zoom panorama
canon eos 600d digital slr camera body only
canon powershot s95 digital camera high sensitivity 10 megapixel 3 8x zoom 3 0 inch lcd screen
sony hx200 super advanced high zoom camera 18 2mp 30x optical zoom 3 inch lcd
sony dsc hx100 digital camera black 16 2mp 30x optical zoom 3 inch lcd

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น