วันพุธที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet

I added a few photos to the image gallery here on Amazon that I took with the rear camera. Keep in mind that the photo upload here does not allow the full sized image. They seem to be compressed and shrunk down in size so you can't see it in full detail, but you get the idea, i hope.
Also, i noticed on Google Earth, everything freezes up after using it for a few minutes. Then the tablet reboots itself. This also happened on my original transformer as well. Did anyone else notice this?
Even with these glitches that I mention, i am very happy with this tablet. Just want to point out things that i notice when i play around with it. I suspect that many things will run smoother when ICS comes along, or with future updates by Asus.
I know i mentioned it before but i have to stress how easy it is to clean the screen when the fingerprints get bad. People seem to point out how easy it is to get fingerprints on it but nobody seems to say how easy they wipe off.
Lastly, i have been reading a lot of negative feedback about the gps. I did say in my review how mine is slightly off and that for me this is not an issue since i really won't be using this function. So if you are worried about very accurate gps, you may want to try the prime out at bestbuy or somewhere first. I have a dedicated gps and cell phone that does gps for me. I tested my Prime with the 'gps test' app and I lock onto 6 to 10 satellites within 20 seconds indoors but the strength rarely goes above 25 per satellite, (should be over 40). A lot of reviews on the old original transformer complained about the plastic backing, and Asus switches to aluminum and people complain because it blocks wifi and gps. Watch what you wish for. I'm still a very satisfied customer overall.

Another update to my review. I have noticed when recording a movie in HD, the auto focus is nice to have, but when it changes focus, upon playback you can hear clicking while it changes focus. Nothing major but worth noting.
Also, when recording in lower light the movie can go out of focus. I had to move the camera down to the floor then backto the subject for it to refocus. Annoying, but tolerable. Anyone else notice this? I still love the tablet tho.

 I awoke this morning to some disappointing news. Apparently ASUS chose to deliberately lock and encrypt the bootloader, thus restricting ones ability to load customizations. For most potential owners, this is not a big deal. For myself and many others, it is a potential deal breaker. I choose android over ios primarily because I appreciate my freedom. Android allows me to completely control my user experience. I was an eary adopter of the evo 4g phone. Since I purchased that phone, many others with improved bells and whistles have come onto the market. Having an unlocked bootloader gives me the ability to constantly make my phone feel new. As I mention below, I'm currently running an alpha version of ice cream sandwich on my phone, despite the fact that my phone is not on the upgrade list. This is because Google chose to make andoid an open platform. Open is the philosophy that differentiates android from apple. For a manufactorer to create a device designed for android enthusiasts, but not subscribe to the open philosophy of android is extremely unfortunate. Unless ASUS changes coarse on this point, they will stifle the potential of this otherwise exceptional device.

vitamix 1732 turboblend vs blender
whynter wc 211dz 21 bottle dual temperature zone wine cooler stainless steel trimmed glass door with black cabinet
rachael ray hard anodized ii nonstick dishwasher safe cookware set 14 piece orange
cuisinart 77 17 chef s classic stainless 17 piece cookware set
vitamix 1723 professional series 200 onyx
kitchenaid kp26m1xpm professional 600 series 6 quart stand mixer pearl metallic
5pc cappuccino finish counter height dining table and 4 barstools set
breville bdc600xl youbrew drip coffee maker
cuisinart ice 50bc supreme ice cream maker
kitchenaid ksm150psmc artisan series 5 quart mixer metallic chrome
breville barista express bes860xl machine with grinder
delonghi esam3300 magnifica super automatic espresso coffee machine
kitchenaid kp26m1xdp professional 600 series 6 quart stand mixer dark pewter
kitchenaid 4 1 2 quart ultra power stand mixer empire red
all american 30 quart pressure cooker canner

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น