วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

ASUS Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet

The docking station is sold out anywhere else but I pre-ordered it on Amazon and I'm hoping to get it in a couple of weeks. I'll post a video with the combo once I get everything up and running. I'm a iOS person who's welcoming Android with open arms!

Review Update: Apr 29 2011 - Ok, so I've been using my Transformer for a few days so I'd like to add a few pros and cons to this review.

Pros: beside what's been mentioned above, I noticed that:

- multitasking is really easy on the Transformer. You can quickly jump from one app to the other, check e-mails, browse something on Wikipedia, listen to music and even have your Skype session open at the same time. I was chatting with my dad and multitasking and had no issues. The Skype app needs updates, but that's nothing to do with Asus.

- File Manager: this feature is great! You don't have to hook up your Transformer to your computer all the time to move, copy or paste files. You can create new folders and even transfer files from your microSD card straight to it. I transferred a movie from my microsd Card folder (path is root\removable to access microSD files) to my Movies folder and it was very quick. And I didn't need to plug it in in order to access or move the files.

- Widgets: Your Desktop Area (Or Asus Launcher) is very wide so you can add many widgets to it, and they're very handy. That's something that can't be done on the iPad 2. Mind you Widgets can affect the speed a bit, but nothing noticeable at all. Those people running speed tests between iPad 2 and the Transformer need to bear that in mind.

- Weight: believe it or not, it doesn't feel heavy at all for its size.

Cons: ok, so here it is:

-smudges on screen - it's a fingerprint magnet but all tablets are, so not a big deal. I'm cleaning it whenever needed using a nice cloth (the one that I use for lenses) with a bit of water/alcohol and it looks pristine after that. Let me know if you find a better way to clean fingerprints.
It doesn't need wiping on a daily basis. I looked it up and for IPS screens, the best way to clean it is to use a mix of distilled water and alcohol, but I'm using tap water. I like this thing so much that I would buy another one tomorrow if something happened to it! (wait, maybe not tomorrow, it's still sold out everywhere)

-HD video playback in Fullscreen mode using the YouTube App: ok, this might be Honeycomb-related and therefore something that can be dealt with via future updates. You might notice a bit of choppy frames here and there. I find the iOS more stable for this type of playback. But there's no problems playing HD video from your microSD card or even if you upload a HD video to the Transformer hard drive, you won't have problems watching it. There's more than enough RAM to support HD video streaming.


new apple macbook pro 13 inch laptop intel core i5 dual core 2 3ghz 4gb ram 320gb hdd up to 7 hrs battery life launched february 2011
apple macbook pro 13 inch laptop dual core i5 2 4ghz ram 4gb hdd 500gb graphics sd card slot
apple macbook pro 13 inch laptop dual core i7 2 8ghz ram 4gb hdd 750gb graphics sd
refurbished lenovo ibm thinkpad t42 dvd cdrw wifi laptop
toshiba satellite l755 1j5 15 6 inch laptop intel core i3 2350m 2 30ghz ram 4gb hdd 640gb bluetooth onkyo speakers windows 7 home premium
toshiba satellite c660 2ko 15 6 inch laptop intel core i3 2350m 2 30ghz ram 4gb hdd 500gb windows 7 home premium
apple macbook pro 17 inch laptop quad core i7 2 4ghz ram 4gb hdd 750gb hd graphics radeon hd6770m sd
sony vaio f23n1e 16 4 inch laptop intel i7 2 2ghz processor ram 4gb windows 7 home premium 64 bit hard drive capaciy 640gb black
apple 11 inch macbook air dual core i5 1 6ghz 4gb 128gb flash hd graphics
acer aspire 5742 15 6 inch laptop intel core i5 480m processor 5 gb ram 500 gb hdd dvd super multi dl drive windows 7 home premium 64 bit
canon eos 550d digital slr camera body only
canon ixus 230 hs digital camera black 12 1 mp 8x optical zoom 3 0 inch lcd
panasonic sd90 full hd 1920x1080p 50p 3d ready camcorder black sd card recording x40 intelligent zoom x26 optical zoom 28mm wide angle lens ia face recognition new hybrid ois

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น