วันพุธที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

ASUS A53U-ES01 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

This is a good computer for doing basic things for home usage and school work. However,if you are into playing a lot of computer games, it would be advisable to make sure you have sufficient memory and excellent graphics. I enjoy playing and downloading a lot of computer games and most if not all of them weren't very compatible with this system. So keep that in mind and just read every detail about the description of a computer system before you buy it. Overall,for the price I paid, it was an excellent deal.

my husband (who is a computer tech) recommended this particular laptop for me as it was in the price range I was looking for and did what I needed. I mostly use a laptop for web browsing, office 2010 and storing photos.I have to say that after 2 days I am extremely pleased with this item! The keyboard is fantastic, easy to use than the other laptops I have tried. I love the seperate number pad and the responsive touch pad is excellent. The resolution is good, the sound is good and I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. i would recommend this for anyone looking for an entry level laptop. 

Remington F7790 Comfort 360 Foil Shaver
Forza T5 Super Strength Slimming Diet Weight Loss Pills
FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น