วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Whirlpool 4396710 KitchenAid PUR Push Button Cyst-Reducing

I have a Kenmore refrigerator form Sears that I bought about a year and a half ago. Kenmore is actually made by Whirlpool and although the filter this replaced was labeled Kenmore, this is the exact same filter but labeled Whirlpool instead. I looked it up on the Sears site and they wanted $50 for the same filter. The price is a steal and even though it says 6 months I used it for over a year since I have soft water in my house and only one person. My fridge has a 6 month built in timer that goes from green to orange to red when the 6 months is up. I thought it might be based on actual usage, but it's not, because it went red at exactly 6 months and I use far less water than most other households. I have no idea why more time would harm a filter, as far as I'm concerned it's just a marketing tactic to get you to buy them more often then needed, like oil changes every 3,000 miles.

We have a KitchenAid refrigerator that will take either this cyst reducing filter or the fast fill filter. I think that the refrigerator came with the fast fill but according to the manufacturer it can use either. The filter makes the water taste much better than tap water. We live in Portland, Oregon and the water is supposedly pretty good from Bull Run, but I have had to replace this filter every 4-6 weeks since September 2009. I thought maybe it was temporary sediment in the water that was clogging the filter, but there is no visible sediment in the regular tap water. I wanted the added filtration of this filter but having to replace it so frequently is annoying. When the filter is new, water flows normally from the water dispenser. After about 2 weeks it starts to come out more slowly and by about a month to 6 weeks it starts to slow to a trickle.


how to lose fat really fast fat loss 4 idiots
how do i lose stomach fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose stomach fat fast help plz fat loss 4 idiots
how can i lose weight fast fat loss 4 idiots
how can i lose weight fast i am getting fat please help fat loss 4 idiots
best way to lose belly fat fast at home fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose lower stomache fat fast please answer fat loss 4 idiots
best activities to lose body fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
what are some easy ways to lose belly fat fat loss 4 idiots
what is the best way to lose stomach fat fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose belly fatfast fat loss 4 idiots
if i did cardio excersice and pushups would i lose fat and gain muscle fat loss 4 idiots
what is an easy way to lose my stomach fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
whats the best and fast way to lose body fat and look skineyer fat loss 4 idiots
how would i lose fat quicker not weight just my body fat fat loss 4 idiots
how can you lose arm fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
how do u lose thigh fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
what's the fastest way to lose fat & muscle fat loss 4 idiots
does any one know how to lose belly fat fast how can i do it fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose a lil belly fat fast fat loss 4 idiots

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น