วันเสาร์ที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

EdgeCraft 610 Chef's Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer

Bought the Chefs Choice 610 food slicer, then saw the Waring FS150 (similar but a Professional model with larger motor) for $30 less an hour later. Bought that one also with intent to look up reviews online and decide at home. After reading reviews (great reviews for Chefs Choice, awful reviews for the Waring) and instruction manuals on both (still can't believe you can't run the Waring for more than 10 minutes at a time and the poor design for cleanup) decided to keep the Chefs Choice. Used it to slice roast beef, swiss cheese and baked turkey breast. Worked extremely well on all and the unit is extremely easy to use. Cleanup took about 5 minutes total. Unit is a little larger than I would have liked, but all the food slicers have similar dimensions. Well worth the extra $30.

I got my Chef Choice Model 610 food slicer a couple weeks before Christmas in anticipation of making my Christmas dinner prep easier. And what a nice addition this food slicer was. It is easy to set up, easy to use, has adequate safety features and cleans up in a jiffy. Because I wanted to use it for large ham slicing.... I did order the Ham Slicing Blade extra from the factory which cost about $30 which I used to slice my Christmas ham instead of the serrated blade that comes with the product.This is an excellent slicer.

I purchased this slicer after my old one (17 years old and $50 new) died. I'm not sure if this is a really nice slicer or my old one was just a piece of junk. I opened it up and put it to work today with 10 pounds of semi-frozen venison. I set it to slice thin for jerky and let it go. Even though the inside of the roasts were still frozen, the slicer worked great. The uniformity of the thickness of the slices was very good. My old slicer couldn't keep a uniform thickness at all. The motor never got hot. Clean-up was very nice. I had it taken apart and cleaned in 6 minutes. I make alot of jerky throughout the year and am looking forward to using this slicer. At this time, I will place it in the 5 star category for price paid, however, it is new and I've only just begun..... I will add comments as time passes on.



what is a fast method to lose lower belly fat fast diet for idiots
how to lose belly fat to get a 6 pack fast diet for idiots
how to lose weight fast belly fat particularly diet for idiots
lose arm fat fastback fat fast diet for idiots
how can i lose alot of fat fast diet for idiots
i need to lose belly fat fast help diet for idiots
how can i lose body fat the fastest what is wrong with me diet for idiots
a fast and effective way to lose stomach fat diet for idiots
why am i so fat how can i lose weight fast diet for idiots
how much fat and calories do you lose if you throw up diet for idiots
how to lose the belly and waste fat in a fast way diet for idiots
what is the fastest way to lose weight fat diet for idiots
how to lose just a little bit of belly fat fast diet for idiots
i want to lose the fat around my knees fast diet for idiots
fast & effective ways for a 17 year old to lose belly fat diet for idiots

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น