วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker

Finally a waffle maker that works. I have tried 4 different waffle makers in the past two years and found nothing that compares to this waffle maker. This machine does not have a temperature control (which is no problem), one must rely on the timer alone. I was sceptical at first, but found the temperature to be correctly set. However, the timer only goes to about 5 minutes so, I do not use it. I cook my waffles for exactly 8 minutes, 3 minutes longer than the timer allows - there is an option to go "timerless". I use a separate timer, or watch for the steam to stop. Both work well, but I do cook my recipe for 8 minutes. Different recipes may work well for the built in timer, but not for me. I have also adjusted my recipe to have the consistency of a heavy cream. This allows me to fill the waffle maker to about a 2/3 capacity by pouring the batter in. Once doing this, I turn the waffle maker over right away and do the other side, as this machine has two sides and cooks two at a time. I have learned to flip this machine right away as this distributes the batter in the waffle chamber. Having light batter allows the batter to flow and fill the top and bottom of the baker. The result is a very light and crispy waffle every time.

There were some comments on the web about this baker being heavy. This machine is not heavy, but it is well made. It is the solid construction that I like to see. My last baker, another brand, was only a year old when it shorted out and exploded. I had company that morning and that became quite the center of attention. This new machine is well made and I do not worry about it as the quality is extremely good. It is also a very good looking unit. I am choosing to leave it out on the sideboard as it has a quality look to it and is a nice appliance to show off.



how to lose weight slim down and lose belly fat fast need advice pls fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose ten pounds of ugly fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
how can i lose back fat and love handles fast fat loss 4 idiots
how fast can i lose fat fat loss 4 idiots
best way to lose belly fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
best diet to lose belly fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
how can i lose fat in on my inner thighs fast please help fat loss 4 idiots
need to lose poundshow can i lose fast belly fat fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose my fat fast fat loss 4 idiots
how to lose weight fast and healthily fat loss 4 idiots
how can i lose fat on my hips fast fat loss 4 idiots
how do i lose the fat on my rear-end fast fat loss 4 idiots
lose stomach fat without exercise fast fat loss 4 idiots
if i cut diet sodas out completely can i lose belly fat faster fat loss 4 idiots
i really need to lose fat but i dont know how i want to lose it fast fat loss 4 idiots
how fast can i lose tummy fat if i fat loss 4 idiots
i need to lose fat- how can i do it fast and healthy fat loss 4 idiots
if i go on a water fast will i lose fat or muscle fat loss 4 idiots
lose thigh fat fast 3 days fat loss 4 idiots
im getting fat and i need to lose weight fast fat loss 4 idiots

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น