วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Nespresso D120-US-BK-NE CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother

I've been with Nespresso for almost twenty years and the love relationship is still going strong. This new machine has a great look and the milk frother is a REALLY clever invention. It's so quiet you'll wonder if it's actually running. The only negative about this machine is the frother fuzziness with certain types of milk. You are going to have to figure out which local brand of milk works best for you. In my experience, organic vs. non-organic, or whole milk versus skim milk, has nothing to do with it. One whole milk in one brand will work great while in another it will not foam. But when you find the right milk, this machine makes the thickest foam known the mankind. Note that it's a different kind of foam than steamed foam. It's drier than steamed foam and perhaps a tad less creamier, but still wonderful. Also cleaning the frother is a little awkward since you can't submerge it. But easy enough to get the hang of it.

For many years have quite happily enjoyed drip coffee, Starbucks and had even purchased a Keurig machine not too long ago. When I got the Keurig, people commented that it was really good coffee, and I agree.

However, after a trip to Europe, I found the coffee I was brewing at home, and purchasing at Starbucks now tasted watered down and bland. I LOVED the espresso and cappuccinos I had while in Europe and longed to have that here. I remembered having a lovely latte at a friend's house while visiting a bit ago, and that it was made from a Nespresso machine. After doing some online research I found there was a local store that sold Nespresso machines so I went in to check it out. The owner of the store is from Italy and was very excited about the quality of the espresso from the Nespresso machine. She happily showed me how the machine worked and made me an espresso to taste it for myself. I was impressed by the thick, beautiful crema, and even better, the espresso tasted great. I was hooked! I purchased the Citiz Silver Chrome Espresso Maker with Milk Frother and have been loving it every day since (about 3 weeks now). The taste of the espresso and lattes I now make at home bring me back to my happy memories of European mornings with friends and I have not stepped foot inside a major coffee seller since I brought this. This system makes getting that much needed morning latte very fast and easy.You do have to order the pods directly from Nespresso, however I placed an order at 7am on a Tuesday, and I had my pods delivered on Wednesday afternoon. They said it would take 2 business days, and I assumed they meant 2 business days AFTER I placed my order, but apparently they counted the day I ordered as one of those 2 days. I was really impressed by the speed of delivery.




victorinox swiss army men s 24150 ambassador silver dial watch
invicta men s 1908 specialty collection swiss quartz watch
hamilton men s h70515137 khaki field automatic watch
xoxo women s xo7027 silver dial silver tone charm bracelet watch
calvin klein men s celerity watch k7547126
guess men s watch u95152g2
timex men s q7b807 resin ironman triathlon 100 lap 18mm replacement watch band
tissot classic dream ladies quartz stainless steel t0332101605300
mulco mw2 28086s 025 stainless steel chronograph mwatch collection black dial and band watch
timex men s t2m933 silver tone analog expansion band dress stainless steel bracelet watch
invicta women s 0695 angel collection stainless steel pink polyurethane watch

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น