วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5162 15.6 -Inch Laptop (Silver)

I bought this laptop a week ago from Amazon. It arrived on time and looked great out of the box. I switched it on and was running windows in less than 5 mts.. The keyboard and scroll pad are nice. Charged the battery to 100% and did video/audio streaming for 3.5 hrs continuously. The battery lasted all along with 13% left after 3.5 hrs. The laptop also felt cool. Excellent graphics and HD pictures. I think the laptop will easily last 5.5 to 6 hrs on normal use. That is value for my money right there. The webcam, mic and LED screen are decent. There are 3 USB ports and there is also a sleep n charge, which means I don't have to have the computer on to charge my USB devices. That is a cool feature. Also, the laptop weighs abt 5.5 lbs and that is not too bad to carry around. I have owned 3 HP laptops before and this is my first Toshiba laptop. I'm very happy with it.

The price is an advantage. $479.99 for a quad core processor with excellent graphics and all standard features. I did not pay tax or shipping to amazon. This is the best deal I found online for a great processing power, excellent battery life, everyday computing laptop. Did I mention it did not produce any heat? I saved around $20 on a cooling pad!

I am very pleased with this product... I like Toshiba computers after having my last one last six years with no breakdown. I like the color. The new one's battery has been lasting something under one and one-half hours, I think. Amazon delivered it quickly and in good shape. It runs with Windows 7 my old programs and new ones too. I had thought I would like to wait until Windows 8, to get a new computer, but I could not stand the old computer's slow and faulty running any longer. I am very happy with this purchase and recommend it to anyone who just needs a workhorse home computer. The price point seemed very good to me.

I love this thing! i bought it for games and school-work, and boy does it get the job done! I play games like Crysis 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 at the highest settings possible. it also didn't come with as much bloatware as i thought it would! my only complaint is that there is nothing on the keyboard for volume control, but it is highly overlookable due to everything being so great. it boots up in less than a minute and does things 5x as fast as my desktop! bottom line, save ur trip to best buy and buy this sweet piece of machinery!

us prices dorman 741 126 ford mustang front driver side power window regulator with motor
us prices acura tsx replacement headlight unit driver side
us prices mazda protege alum bezel headlights oe style replacement headlamps driverpas
us prices ngk 24665 oxygen sensor ngkntk packaging
us prices power stop k628 front ceramic brake pad and cross drilledslotted combo rotor one click brake kit
us prices kc hilites 239 daylighter stainless steel 100 watt halogen long range light system
us prices daystar kc09101bk comfort ride 2 leveling front coil spring spacer kit 2 piece
us prices airaid 300 631 poweraid throttle body spacer
us prices mallory marine 9 35433 electric fuel pump
us prices monroe 171662r quick strut complete strut assembly
us prices spyder auto acura integra black halogen projector headlight
us prices acdelco 503 590rs professional rear suspension premium gas charged ready strut assembly
us prices acura tl 3 2 headlights oe style replacement headlamps driverpassenger pair new
us prices 1999 2000 2001 2002 suzuki esteem 1 8l new mass air flow sensor maf afh55m 13 afh55m13
us prices 93 98 toyota t 100 low high beam bi xenon hid headlight conversion kit aqua white 8000k

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น