วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB 16:9 Resistive Touchscreen Internet Tablet, Black MID7033-4

I work nights in a home health environment, so I have some free time while my clients sleep. I decided to get a tablet so I could access Facebook, Angry Birds, and Netflix, along with some other apps to help pass the slower hours. I am not trying to remote dock a space capsule to the space station, so I didn't need all of the bells and whistles from a $1,000 tablet. This tablet does everything I need. I can access the internet, play the games I want, and watch movies. I downloaded the Amazon Appstore which has more apps than Google Play, and it was so easy...it is hard to understand some of the reviews. They might have just not been aware of how to do it, which is fine...not everyone can do it.

My five stars is not a comparison to other, far more expensive tablets...that's not a review, it is a comparison. I am reviewing the tablet based on it performing the way it is supposed to for what it is. I can watch movies on Netflix with no lag. I can play Angry Birds and Bejeweled. I can surf the internet, and use Facebook and Twitter. The only feature that some resistive screen tablets have that this one doesn't is pinch to zoom. Some R screens have two touch sensitivity, but this one doesn't. I won't lower the score because almost every app allows for a zoom in/out button, so it isn't an inconvenience. This is a fun tablet and in a time where many people need to be more conscientious about what they are throwing money at, this is a great option.

Let me preface this review by saying I have an Ipad and was not expecting an Ipad when I bought this. I wanted an inexpensive Android tablet to play with so this seemed to fit the bill and was an Amazon Prime item, so I went ahead with the purchase. When I received the tablet I opened it right away and started playing with it and found the interface fairly easy to navigate (after I figured out what pressure was needed to use on the screen). It is a resistive screen rather than the Ipad's capacitive so one needs to press down harder on the screen than with the Ipad. I found that a stylus works better on this kind of screen.

The 7 inch screen has its pros and cons - 7 inches is a little small to read on some websites and the gestures you need to use to zoom in are hard to master and don't work on some sites. It is small enough to drop in a bag and take with you. At $90.00 or so I am more comfortable taking that along everyday than the $500 Ipad.

For me the deal breaker was that you cannot access the Google Play (formerly Android Market) store. There is a GetJar app pre-installed on the device that gives you access to some of the apps in the Google Play store but unfortunately the ones that I was interested in were not included in GetJar. If you are interested in certain apps check the GetJar website first to see if they are offered on GetJar before you order this tablet. I ended up returning the tablet a few hours after I opened it. Amazon refunded my credit card quickly but I would have liked it if I had a choice for shipping the tablet back without them deducting $9.08 from my refund for shipping. They only offered a pre-paid label option and since I ship for my home based business I could have found more economical shipping options than this.


us prices momo dev35bk0b devil 350 mm urethane steering wheel
us prices magnaflow 27402 direct fit catalytic converter non carb compliant
us prices phoenix systems v12 205 v 12 injector bleeding system with smart pak
us prices new optispark distributor 1995 1996 chevrolet corvette lt1 v8 350ci 5 7l fi vin p gd1104032
us prices monroe 171691r quick strut complete strut assembly
us prices monroe 171691l quick strut complete strut assembly
us prices magnaflow 12398 stainless steel 3 oval muffler
us prices spyder auto dodge dakotadurango black halogen projector headlight
us prices baer 54131 020 decelarotor slotted drilled zinc plated rear brake rotor set pair
us prices dorman 748 229 passenger side rear window regulatormotor assembly
us prices bosch sr15n new starter
us prices depo 317 1128p us2 honda civic hatch back headlight unit set with black bezel
us prices cloyes 9 0391sb multi piece timing kit
us prices walker exhaust 54295 muffler assembly quiet flowss
us prices monroe 171525 front suspension strut and coil spring assembly

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น