วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba Portégé R835-P94 13.3-Inch Laptop (Magnesium Blue)

I haven't had this one very long, but after installing some high end programs (Adobe CS-5 suite, Corel Draw X5, Video Studio pro, and MS Office) and running them, I am very pleased with the results. No problems at all installing or running the programs. I loaded and edited eight high res photos in Photoshop with no problems. The small screen doesn't give me the view or capabilities of my 25" monitor & desktop computer, and I would not like to do any serious graphic design work on the Toshiba, but for what it was intended for, it does very well.

If you would like to see more reviews on the Toshiba R835-P94, look at the Toshiba R835-P81, it is the same computer except the P94 also has Bluetooth and is over $100 cheaper. The P94 is an Amazon exclusive, which probably accounts for the lower price. The P81 comes with 6 GB of ram while the P94 only has 4 GB. The 4 GB of ram is fine for most applications and most users, but I like to max-out my ram. I bought two 4 GB high speed ram modules (a total of 8 GBs) for $46 and the P94 is noticeably faster. Installation of the ram is very easy.

A real shocker was discovering that the battery power lasts almost as long as advertised. Amazing! I have never had a laptop that even came close to this one.

I'm not a "gamer" so I can't speak to its capabilities in that arena, but I have watched streaming movies, and DVD's with no problems. The only negative things that I have noticed so far are that it has a narrow vertical viewing angle. I'm comparing it to my old Sony Vaio which has a larger and very good screen. The other negative is the ton of bloat ware programs that Toshiba loads on the computer. I doubt that you will ever use the majority of them. Sadly, it seems that all of the manufacturers are doing this now.

Overall, the Toshiba R835-P94 is very good computer for the price. Small, light weight and good power.

I had this one for about ten days and I must said it fulfills my expectations. It has capability of "normal size" laptop but it is very light so could be squeezed in ultrabook group. Battery life is very good but defiantly not as declared 9 hours it is more like 6:30 - 7:00 hours. Screen is not in the top of the class but is defiantly good enough, keyboard is excellent, and connectors are on the right places. There are lots of Toshiba bloatware and I will uninstall it as soon as possible. I also bought additional 4 GB of memory because 4 GB memory shared with graphic card is a little bit on the edge and 6GB or even better 8GB really make difference.
No backlit keyboard is the only thing I miss but you have to make some sacrifice because there is no better laptop for this price.

us prices streamlight 66118 stylus pro black led pen flashlight with holster
us prices black decker 9099kc 7 2 volt cordless drill with keyless chuck
us prices coleman cable 02309 163 vinyl outdoor extension cord orange 100 feet
us prices sun joe hj602c hedger joe lithium ion cordless electric 3 31 inch grass shear5 inch shrubber
us prices mr beams mb723 battery powered motion sensing led stick anywhere nightlight 3 pack
us prices sog specialty knives tools f01t tactical tomahawk black
us prices frigidaire ultrawf water filter
us prices risk racing 00 115 flexit ultra flexible hands free flashlight
us prices philips 409904 423343 dimmable ambientled 12 5 watt a19 light bulb
us prices black decker st1000 9 inch 1 8 amp electric grass trimmer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น