วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Acer Aspire One AO722-0825 11.6-Inch Netbook (Black)

After looking closely at a 10" Android tablet (as well as my wife's iPad), I decided that despite predictions of the death of netbooks, a light, compact, real computer was just what I needed. "Netbook" is a misnomer for a machine like this one, which doesn't depend on using web applications. It runs Windows Home Premium (meaning any application most of us run) and has the muscle to do it, including the 4 GB of RAM (my previous netbook came with 1 GB, but ran Windows fine on 2). It's plenty speedy, the screen is bright and beautiful, unlike a lot of netbooks it has a full-sized keyboard (YAY), and, the key thing for me, it remains very light even though the screen is bigger than an iPad or the equivalent. (I liked my previous netbook a lot, but the 10-inch screen was just a little too limiting.) I could easily have spent three times as much for an "ultrabook" without much additional benefit. My old, full-sized, and still excellent laptop is now a media server. Trading down from 7 or 8 pounds to 3 and gaining a few hours' battery life makes all the difference in the world. No Bluetooth, but that was a tiny sacrifice for me.

No, of course you don't get speakers worth a damn, but there is an easy and inexpensive solution. Try this Logitech unit that clips to the frame of the screen and draws power directly from the netbook via USB. You'll be amazed at the robust sound your little machine puts out!

This is a really small computer but it does pack a punch. I have only had it for a few months, so it may just be the new pc standard, but the computer does not heat up, and does not freeze. I use primarily for internet access and video streaming, and the hdmi input helps. For a "netbook," this has a decent hardrive, great processor and nice memory. Would definitely recommend.

I was first hoping to get a tablet, but ended up deciding on this. I am so glad I did. It is fully loaded and really lightweight. It has the latest operating system, so unlike a tablet, you can do everything you would do on a regular desktop pc. The only thing is, you would need an external usb cd/dvd drive if you are going to be using cds. Other than that, this is really an amazing pc for the price.

This is one of the best electronic purchases I ever made. The processing speed is not as fast as the other computer, a Sony VAIO with an i5 processor but the video performance, especially an 1080p output to the TV with HDMI connection, is as good as the other computer. I can use this netbook for most everything. Since the power supply has died on the other computer, I have been using this computer for everything. I have not felt a limitation on it yet, since I mostly do email and other light-duty applications. This is the least I spent on a computer and it is light-weight, and has SD card reader, which is very handy for travels. I certainly recommend this product.

us prices whirlpool 4396710 kitchenaid pur push button cyst reducing side by side refrigerator water filter 1 pack
us prices orbit 91213 one dial garden hose digital water timer
us prices kryptonite kryptolok series 2 standard bicycle u lock 4 inch x 9 inch with 4 foot flex cable
us prices pur 18 cup dispenser with one pitcher filter ds 1800z
us prices belkin bp112230 08 pivot plug surge protectors
us prices lg lt700p refrigerator water filter
us prices black decker hpb18 ope 18 volt slide pack battery for 18 volt outdoor cordless power tools
us prices bug off instant screen 32 inch by 80 inch
us prices kidde kn cosm b battery operated combination carbon monoxide and smoke alarm with talking alarm
us prices rite lite lpl1040bx wireless 40 led umbrella light

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น