วันพุธที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Apple MacBook Air MC969LL/A 11.6-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)

Programs launch fast, and I have yet to experience any system lag or slow-down; I did a test by running the following programs simultaneously: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Microsoft Excel, iTunes, Google Earth, Google Chrome and VLC Player. I had documents open in each Adobe/Microsoft program, music playing in iTunes, a sample movie playing on VLC, and streaming video in Chrome while I used Google Earth - and the MacBook Air didn't even flinch. I could switch from program to program and there was no slow-down whatsoever. Being a primarily Windows guy for the better part of 15 years, this was refreshing.

USER INTERFACE
I remember trying to use a Windows netbook once and absolutely hated it - the keys felt cheap, the layout felt cramped, and response was sporadic. I was initially concerned that the 11" MacBook Air keyboard would feel the same, but when they say "full-sized keyboard" they mean it. I can type just as fast on the MacBook Air as I can on a regular desktop keyboard. The spacing of the keys, and more importantly the feel of the keys, is excellent. The latest MacBook Air's (mid-2011+) have a lighted keyboard (which mine does) and they implemented it perfectly. I like the fact that you can set the keyboard lighting to a comfortable brightness, and then OSX will automatically adjust the brightness compared to ambient light automatically.

Being a Windows user I was also wondering if I would be able to use Apples "single button track pad" but you know what? It only took me an hour or two to get used to using the track pad and OSX's very useful multi-touch gestures. One thing that caught my eye about the track pad - it's very precise. In Adobe Photoshop I can control the cursor with precision that I could only match with a mouse on a Windows machine. My previous Windows laptops' track pads pale in comparison, so much that I would always factor in a wireless mouse into the budget when buying a Windows computer.

EXTRAORDINARY SCREEN
For being only 11" in size, the MacBook Air's screen is amazing. Initially I thought I'd have something similar to a Windows Netbook due to the size similarities, but the MacBook Air's display is more comparable to my previous 15.6" 1080 HD laptop. Type is crisp, and the only time you'll realize that you're working with a smaller screen is if you run programs that use fixed-size pallets.

EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE
With normal usage (web browsing, mail, some YouTube visits, etc.) I get around 5.5-6 hours in between charges. When I have to use Adobe CS that drops down to around 4.5 hours from my experience. It's weird not having to plug the AC adaptor into the MacBook Air every night before I sleep (which is what I used to do with my Windows computer.)

THE LOOK AND FEEL OF QUALITY
From its aluminum unibody to the texture of the keyboard keys to the responsiveness and precision of the track pad, you know that the MacBook Air is a high-quality product. Nothing feels cheap - from the way the screen hinge moves to the fact that every external port is machined into the aluminum body, not a plastic faceplate. Even the Magsafe power connector snaps into place with a convincing click. There is no Windows laptop this size that I've ever seen that can match the quality that the MacBook Air possesses - and believe me, I shopped around A LOT for a Windows laptop before I chose the MacBook Air. Did I forget to say that the MacBook Air looks beautiful? Well it does.

us prices savior ncsf55 solar pool pump and filter system
us prices milwaukee 2696 26 18v cordless m18 lithium ion 6 tool combo kit
us prices mosquito magnet mm3300 executive mosquito trap
us prices bosch d tect150 d tect wallscanner
us prices fuji 3004 xpc q4 gold hvlp spray system
us prices goal zero 39002 silverblack large extreme 350 adventure kit
us prices toto sw844 01 washlet e200 elongated front toilet seat cotton white
us prices patriot products csv 3100b 10 hp briggs stratton gas powered wood chipperleaf shredder
us prices generac 5993 3000 psi 2 8 gpm 212cc ohv gas powered pressure washer
us prices saniflo 023 sanicompact 48 one piece toilet with macerator built into the base white
us prices tanaka tbc 255sfk commercial grade gas powered powerhead grass trimmerstick edgerpole saw
us prices leviton evb22 3pm evr green 160 home charging station 3 8kw output level 2
us prices brondell s1000 ew swash 1000 advanced bidet elongated toilet seat white
us prices dewalt dck675l 18 volt 6 tool cordless combo kit with nano technology
us prices lifetime 6405 8 by 10 foot outdoor storage shed with window skylights and shelving
us prices swann swdvk 826008 8 channel dvr w 8 cameras
us prices tektronix tds2024c 200mhz 4 channel 2gss digital storage oscilloscope wactive tft color display
us prices lifetime 60005 8 by 10 foot outdoor storage shed with windows skylights and shelving
us prices delta 36 850 14 horsepower 4 speed 3 roller stock feeder 115 volt 1 phase
us prices sentrysafe gm1459e electronic lock fire safe 14 gun capacity 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น