วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hunter 23727 Summer Breeze 52-Inch 5-Blade Ceiling Fan

Purchased two Hunter 25517 Summer Breeze ceiling fans as replacements for existing fans in the master bedroom and living room. The first fan installed was in the bedroom. It went together exactly according to the instructions and upon completion operated flawlessly. The second fan was a different story. Assembing the fan and hanging it from the ceiling went perfect. When installing the control mechanism to the fan I discovered the securing mounting holes had not been threaded. This was after I broke off a 6-32 screw in the mounting disk. From there, the install became very interesting and challenging! I am very disappointed in the quality control of this fan and hope it is not reflective in other Hunter products!

While this is a great product (have Hunter fans throughout my home)....this particular item was nothing but problems with the parts. This was a new install so I had an electrician out to run the electric and install the fan in a bedroom. He got ready to put it up and went through the entire box only to find no hardware was included. I had to call Hunter and what a fiasco that was. The phone numbers listed on their instruction manual/parts list were not correct. Once I found a phone number that would get me through to a "live" person, I waiting for over 30 minutes only to get disconnected, had to call again and wait! When I got a person on the line, he was not very customer friendly; however he did get the parts ordered and shipped. Except when the electrician came back....there were two sets of screws missing which meant I had to go through the telephone frustration all over again. And yes....it was as bad as the first time. Again, when I got a live person....they informed me that the one set of screws were on back order......a lot of good that does a person with a fan and no blades! They sent me a substitute screw type. Had to have the electrician come out a 3rd time. Finally.....a month later I have my fan running.



Broil King 988747 Sovereign XLS 90 Natural Gas Grill with Side Burner and Rear Rotisserie Burner
Weber 7370001 Summit S 670 Propane Gas Grill Stainless Steel
Char Griller 5050 Duo Gas and Charcoal Grill
Weber 7171001 Summit E 470 Propane Gas Grill Black
Char Griller 2137 Outlaw 1038 Square Inch Charcoal Grill Smoker

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น