วันอังคารที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Apple iPad MD330LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi, White) NEWEST MODEL

I've been a big iPad fan and was waiting anxiously for the third generation to come out. I bought the original iPad, and when the 2 came out, I happily sold the 1 and upgraded. I was thrilled with the thinner, lighter and improved iPad 2. So naturally, when word came out that the third one was about to be released in March 2012, I was right on board to buy one. Sold my 2 and preordered the 3 from Apple the day it was released.

I was hoping the third gen wouldn't be noticibly thicker and heavier than the 2, but unfortunately it was. I could definitely tell the difference when reading ebooks, which I do a lot. I couldn't really tell any difference between the speed and clarity of the 3, but to be fair, I didn't compare the two models side by side. I've no doubt the 3 is superior in this regard. I don't use the cameras, so don't care about this since I have a very nice digital camera for that.

The one thing about the third generation iPad that concerned me was the heat issue. Shortly after receiving it, I was reading an ebook and noticed the left side was warm. Not hot, but definitely warm enough for me to notice it. This reminded me of laptops I've had that have overheated and shut down, and here I was only reading a book. My iPad 2 never had this problem and I used it a lot. I also had some difficulty backing up the 3 to the cloud, again, something that wasn't ever a problem with the 2.

After reading some reviews of others experiencing the heating problem with the latest iPad, and really missing the thinner and lighter iPad 2 , I decided to return the iPad 3 to my local Apple store and buy a new iPad 2. They had no problem taking it back and I was glad to see the 2 had come down in price. When the sales associate asked me why I was returning the 3, I told him about the heat problem. He didn't seem surprised and said it was because the 3 has a larger battery.

The third gen has a faster CPU and retina dsplay, but I never thought the 2 had any problems with speed, and the clarity of the display has always seemed fine to me. But I'm certainly no expert. I'm very happy I made the exchange and enjoying using my iPad 2 again. For my uses--books, internet, email and games, the cooler, thinner and lighter iPad 2 is a better choice for me.



herbalife shapeworks quickstart french vanilla
boost pudding vanilla 5 ounce tins pack of 48
somabien natural sleep aid relax and fall asleep phenibut eliminate toxins
neera natural two week pack the improved stanley burroughs master cleanser diet
drucker labs intrakid 100 organic liquid vitamin 33oz
ortho molecular soft tissue support pak 30 packets
bionutritional research group proto whey double chocolate 5 pound tub
euromedica curapro 750 mg 120 softgels
metagenics spectrazyme 180t
inositol bulk pure powder 1000g 2 2 lb nf12 fcciv quality by herbstoreusa
nutricology nattozyme 100 mg softgels 180 count
pharmanex lifepak women anti aging formula 60 packets
7keto dhea 50 mg 120 vegetable capsules by pure encapsulations
right size hunger smashing smoothie powder
pedialyte oral electrolyte maintenance solution unflavored each 1 qt 1 8 fl oz pack of 8
designs for health paleomeal chocolate 900g
alli diet loss plan 120 count supplements brand new
slimvox and apidextrim diet weight loss pills green tea fast weight loss
meiji amino collagen premium 28 days supply
sensa weight loss system month 5 and 6 60 day weight loss program
life extension super ubiquinol coq10 with enhanced mitochondrial support 100 mg 60 softgels multi pack
celluscience 90 capsules box
vpx zero carb protein chocolate 4 4 pounds
dr mercola new complete probiotics 180 capsules
ultimate nutrition platinum series muscle juice revolution 2600 chocolate creme 11 1 lbs
scivation xtend raspberry blue 90 servings intra workout catalyst
metagenics ultrainflamx plus 360 pine ban 14 svgs
100 whey gold optimum nutrition instantized whey protein 5lb delicious strawberry
muscletech celltech hardcore pro grape 6 6 pound
thorne research mediclear plus 32 4oz 920g reformulated
advocare spark energy drink canister citrus
metabosyn diet weight loss metabolism booster pill lose weight fast
smoke away stop quit smoking 7 day kit 30 day recovery supply electronic cigar alternative natural quick anti smoking healthy medicine
nutrasal phoschol 900 100 softgels
saffron pure satiereal saffron extract 180 capsules
curamin by terry naturally 120 capsules
nutribiotic sodium ascorbate 5 lb
dymatize iso 100
buy 3 btls omega 8060 1500mg pharmaceutical grade joint relief heart health norway omega 3 fish oil
optimum nutrition creatine powder value pack 4000g

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น